MORE INFO ABOUT the 2012 CELEBRATION COMING SOON!
Whistler's 10th Annual Enviro-Fest
Sunday, June 5, 2011
11 am to 4 pm
10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
* Delicious raw vegan carrot cake and a vegan chocolate cake at 1 p.m.
* LIVE MUSIC from 11am to 4pm
with Kostaman & Friends such as Jana Marie, Frankie G, Susan Holden, Jono Reichard, Jeff Montgomery, The Black Roses and more!
* Kid's Activities:
- Wild Things Scavenger Hunt from 10am to 11am (meet Paulina at the SLCC parking)
- Face Painting, Balloon Arts, Crafts & Games from noon to 3pm
Supported by the Resort Municipality of Whistler
, the Whistler Blackcomb Foundation
and The Question
among other sponsors, Enviro-Fest is an outdoor fair focused on:
* Showcasing the environmentally-friendly lifestyle choices offered in the community,
* Highlighting sustainable business practices and environmental leadership, and
* Sharing information to help people make better choices and learn how to reduce their ecological footprint.
Packed with interactive displays, vendors of eco-friendly goods, fun activities for kids, music performances and other entertainers, Enviro-Fest promises something for everyone to enjoy and plenty of ideas for action.
Rain or Shine!
>>> Press Release: Enviro-Fest 2010 is looking for Exhibitors
>>> Press Release: Enviro-Fest 2010 is celebrating 10 Years
Read Hilltrip's story about Whistler's Enviro-Fest 2008 here >>>